I’ve been feeling like dressing a bit more casual these days…possibly due to the 1.5 hours of sleep I once again had last night (my kids are conspiring against me). But, instead of sporting the ubiquitous mom uniform of yoga pants, I decided to sex it up a bit with:
- a purple lace top (American Eagle Outfitters) – shop similar
- dark wash jean jacket (Old Navy) – shop
- worn in black skinny jeans (Parasuco via a friend) – shop similar
- and silver flats (Roberto Vianni Comfort via Sterling) – shop similar, similar
Wasn’t going anywhere special today other than hanging out with the kid but I did want to take my style level up a bit. If I could have, I would have stacked on some serious rings and some big gold earrings. Of course…my little rug rat is a bit grabby right now so to save my ears, we’ll have to wait on the danglies.
Needless to say, this is not an outfit I would wear to work (too casual because of the jeans) but to make it work appropriate I could easily have thrown on a pair of grey cropped grey or navy pants.
Have a Great Day!
- What I Wore Oct. 30th, 2012
- What I Wore Oct 16th, 2012
- What I Wore Sept. 10th, 2012
- What I Wore Sept. 9th, 2012