There’s just something about navy that always so crisp and polished and I’m a big fan of blondes going with navy over black suits. The shape of suits can already be a bit hard so the navy softens the look a bit.
I like these looks to because they are conservative but also are feminine with hints of sophistication in the cut of the pieces and details. The perfect way to look professional but still feminine during an interview.
The best part? The whole Jones New York site is 40% off right now! (ends Monday, March 24th, 2014)
What I would change?
Although they are cute, the open toed shoes would have to go. Open toed shoes are just too casual for interviews.
Also I’d add a little punch of unexpected colour somewhere such as:
- a yellow skinny belt (here)
- a suede sky blue heel (here)
- or even a chunky, turquoise necklace (here)
What do you think?
Would you go with navy or another colour for you interview?
- 7 Common Interview Questions that Can Trick You
- Have you Ever Done a Video Interview? Here’s How…
- 15 Nerve-Wracking Interview Questions and How You Can Answer Them | JobMob.com